It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Chapter 5, Page 27, Book 09


I HOPE YOU DO!

I hope you woke up this morning with a big smile on your face
I hope the sun is shining just for you and the birds are singing their very best songs...
I hope your coffee is hot and tastes just right and the cats are purring contentedly, and the mailman waves a cheery hello and there are no bills in the mailbox...
I hope just everything goes your way ...
I hope everything is well with your world, a place for everything and everything in it's place...
I hope you can enjoy all you do and you are complimented on the way you look and you can laugh and talk and share to your heart's content
I hope you have all you wish for yourself and those dear to you, and all your dreams come true...
At the end of the day I wish you a perfect moon shining just for you, a snug and cozy bed with the softest of pillows and I hope you sleep like a lamb with a smile on your face...
I hope you have a perfect end to the perfect day and I hope that every day is just as wonderful in it's own way
I hope your day is ... filled with love!

GOOD MORNING !

I am sending lots of good wishes your way for a wonderful day! The poem and the thought for today are repeats in my journal I’m sure. But I love both of them for the positive feeling they emit. I always feel better when I’m hoping for good things. Good things for my family and friends are even more special than for me because I know that if something good happens for them, then I’m going to feel good too!

I got to bed early last night as it was raining so I couldn’t enjoy the outdoors and I felt too sleepy to start anything indoors so I just took a good book to bed and read awhile.

More and more I’m taking it easy on myself and enjoying more. I used to work all day and all evening too, but those days are long gone for me.

I really do hope your day is a great one!!!


THOUGHT FOR TODAY

A smile is nature's best antidote for discouragement.
It brings rest to the weary,
Sunshine to those who are frowning,
And hope to those who are hopeless and defeated.
A smile is so valuable that it can't be bought,
Begged, borrowed, or taken away against your will.
You have to be willing to give a smile away
Before it can do anyone else any good.
So if someone is too tired or grumpy to flash you a smile,
Let him have one of yours anyway.
Nobody needs a smile as much
As the person who has none to give.
Dale Carnegie
‘On Ya’-ma

5 comments:

LYN said...

THANKS FOR THE POSITIVE ENFORCEMENT THIS MORNING!!

scrappy quilter said...

Glad you spent the evening reading. That's what hubby and I do most evenings, read late into the night. We love the quiet once the kids are in bed. Seldom does anything get done in the evening. Wonderful words of wisdom.

Ally Lifewithally said...

I always feed good after reading your entries ~ have been catching up on those I missed ~ Hope you are having a good week ~ Ally x

Cindi ;) said...

I wearing a smile...even tho it's been a loooooong day at work!...I'm happy its over...whew..nice camping pics too

John said...

Ma,
I think I founthe blog I was looking for.I LOVE the camping piicture in your header.Made me think of my Parents and our many camping trips.My Mom passed July10th05 and Mt Gag June 20th 09.He and I went camping judst one week before he passed away.I miss him so much .I love reading others blogs and seeing family activitys.I added me as your foloower.Could youu add yourself to my blogger buddie.
Have a Blessed Day