It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, May 11, 2009

Chapter 5, Page 11, Book 09


Somebody
Author Unknown
Somebody did a golden deed;
Somebody proved a friend in need;
Somebody sang a beautiful song;
Somebody smiled the whole day long;
Somebody thought, "Tis sweet to live";
Somebody said, "I'm glad to give";
Somebody fought a valiant fight;
Somebody lived to shield the right;
Was the "somebody" you?
GOOD MORNING !
We often wish that we were somebody. May we wish we were rich or famous or maybe we wish we were different that we are, but when it comes down to it somebody is each and every one of us. Thankfully we are all unique and wonderfully made and not a carbon copy of someone else.
Uniquely me I’m off to work as usual this Monday morning. The weather wasn’t the greatest thing in the world for my 3 day weekend, but it wasn’t the worst either, so I’ll just be thankful for 3 days off and leave it at that. I did put pictures over in the side bar of the weekend for you all to see if you want.
I wish Monday’s were not quite as busy as they are for me at work with it being payroll day and with being off last Friday there will be piles on my desk, but I suppose I will make it through as I always do.
HAVE A GREAT MONDAY EVERYONE!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.
William James

8 comments:

Hollie said...

I love the guys work station with the grills on both sides. Happy late b'day to your DSIL. Thanks for sharing your photos. I always enjoy looking at them. I hope you had a great Mother's Day!

Jeannette said...

Great posting dear friend, as always, love the photos xxxx

scrappy quilter said...

I love the photos too, especially the one on your heading of your blog. Hope you have a wonderful Monday. Only a few days and you'll be back to the campsite again. Hugs..

Ora said...

the photos were just great...and I too like your "trash" can LOL..bet you don't have a hard time getting the trash thrown away???!!!! LOL...and even if the weather didn't co operate fully...the fun times made up for it...and I love your picture of the fire pit..warms my heart it does LOLOL..hugs...Ora in KY

Sybil said...

Oh Ma, that is a song that my Mum used to sing to me as a child..it brought bakc such ahppy memories thank you xx
Love the new big Photo will make us all feel warm to look at it. Also loved all the weekend ones especially the on eof charming ..he is that...at the trash bin..
Hope today passed quickly for you
Love Sybil xx

Kathy said...

It looks like you had a good weekend in spite of the weather. I love seeing your pictures of your family. How fun that must be to spend the weekends with the grandkids during the summer months.

Joann said...

Mmmm, Steak and Shrimp... a PERFECT grilling menu!!!

JCWillow99@gmail.com..( Cassie) said...

Sending love and bright light for you in the week ahead.
Very good post..