It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Chapter 4, Page 16, Book 09





You are Your Own Greatest Asset
You are your own greatest asset—there is nothing you cannot do.
No one can keep you from dreaming your dreams,
and only you can prevent them from coming true.
Your achievements are not determined by your ability alone,
but by the desire you possess to reach them.
There are no worlds outside of those you create for yourself,
and the only boundaries are those
you establish and choose to live within.
Never be afraid to defend your decisions, regardless.
No one can possibly know what is best for you other than yourself
Terry Everton

GOOD MORNING !
After work today I’ll be heading straight for the campsite. I finally have a vacation day tomorrow so this will be a 3 day weekend for me.
Knowing that I need fresh air, sunshine and exercise, my weekend should be a fulfilling one. The weather is supposed to be sunny til later in the day on Sunday.
The car is packed up with what I’ll be needing and I’m one happy camper.
I do hope your weekend is a great one. I’ll be back with you all Monday morning.

'On Ya'
-ma


No one ever finds life worth living.

One always has to make it worth living

Richard H. Feeley

10 comments:

Jan said...

Oh how lovely ,You will have a lovely time ,and come back refreshed ,hope the weather is good to you ..love Jan xx

Hollie said...

I'm so happy for you. I will miss you, but have a wonderful time. I hope it is nice weather for you!

Sugar said...

have a great time, my friend. relax & enjoy yourself completely for the next 3 days.
be safe & have fun!
huggies...

Linda said...

Have a good time, I will be thinking about you, and wishing I was at the camper too. Acutally we might be going but not sure yet, keep your fingers crossed for me. Linda

scrappy quilter said...

Have a wonderful weekend. Have fun.. hugs

Janie said...

Have enought fun for me too! God Bless, Janie

Cindi ;) said...

keeping my fingers crossed that you have great weather for the weekend...cant wait for the pics!!!!

Sonya said...

I needed some uplifting this morning and I knew right where to come find it. I am so happy for you that you get to go camping. I love the pics in your side bar. I hope you are having a splendid time!
Sonya

Alice said...

Hi Pam. I can just feel your excitement. What a change from the cold snowy winter to all this beautiful campsite. That's my kind of camping. My good friends want me to go camping at the lake with them when they go but they do it the hard way with tents. I can visit for a few hours or so and then it's home to my bed&bath! ENJOY:)

Ora said...

Oh my...have a wonderful week end of fun camping...hope the weather holds for you...take care...hugs..Ora