It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Chapter 3, Page 26, Book 09





Always Be
Poet Unknown

Always, Be understanding to your enemies.
Be loyal to your friends.
Be strong enough to face the world each day.
Be weak enough to know you cannot do everything alone.
Always,Be generous to those who need your help.
Be frugal with that you need yourself.
Be wise enough to know that you do not know everything.
Be smart enough to continue learning.
Always,Be willing to share your joys.
Be willing to share the sorrows of others.
Be a leader when you see a path others have missed.
Be a follower when you are shrouded
by the mists of uncertainty.
Always,Be first to congratulate an opponent who succeeds
Be last to criticize a colleague who fails.
Be sure where your next step will fall,
so that you will not tumble.
Be sure of your final destination,
by setting your goals along the way.
Above all, always be yourself
PROVERB FOR TODAY
Enthusiasm without knowledge is not good
If you act too quickly, you might make a mistake

Proverbs 19: 2

GOOD MORNING!

Anyone can be enthusiastic about doing something if they are doing what they enjoy. Often the people that are bored haven’t found something to do that they really want or like to do. In my case I’ve found too many things I like to do and often let a lot of things go in order to do what I like.

It’s true that you do feel more energetic when you are doing what you like.
But sometimes it’s too easy to jump into the negative side of life. It is essential to keep on the positive side and be kind to ourselves, and remember all the good things that we have built our lives on so that the relationship we have with ourselves becomes more important that what others might think of us.

Too often we let the opinions of others slow us down and take away our enthusiasm. I’ve found being true to myself is often the best way.

TODAY’S BLESSING

I-rish you a very nice place to live,
I-rish God's greatest gifts he'll give.
I-rish you health, and wealth, and more--
I-rish your smilin' face were at my door!

‘On Ya’-ma





7 comments:

Hollie said...

I have too many things I enjoy doing also. Other things suffer because of it. Have a good day!

scrappy quilter said...

I loved the poem. I too have many things I enjoy doing. Life it too short not to enjoy them.

Cindi said...

thx for prayers...love the quote of the day & poem! Have a great day!

Ally Lifewithally said...

It’s true that I do feel more energetic when I'm doing somethingthat I like. I did enjoy the poem and the I'rish ~ that was really cute ~ Ally x

Linda said...

I find it way to easy to ease on over to the negative side of things, I have to be constantly on myself to stay positive! I am so much happier when I am positive! Linda

Melissa said...

I loved that poem too. If we could all just follow that to the letter wouldn't the world be a much better place?

And thanks for stopping by my journal today and leaving your comment. I value what you have to say and I appreciate it.

Hugs
Melissa

Pat said...

Loved the I'rish poem. I am reading even if I do not comment.
Things are topsy-turvy here, as
spring cleaning has begun. Not
long till camping time now, right?
Have a great weekend. Pat